I am happy with the way in which my project has turned out. As I was shooting in the second week of the shooting rotation, I had to come up with an idea pretty quickly. I decided to keep it simple for a couple of reasons. 1 I am no overly confidant using the phase one camera and 2 the amount of time we had to shoot and how early mine was in the term. Shooting still life I was able to draw some knowledge from last term. I think my chosen image was the strongest from the selection it worked the best with the layouts. It really helped during shooting to have tethered the camera and use the overlay tool to test weather the images I was shooting worked on the layouts I was given. I hit a few bumps in my shoot. I had not planned for the apples to dry out as quickly as they did luckily I got a tip from Julian to use lemon juice to prevent them from drying out. Also the glass I was using was a very thin challis. Under the heat of the lights and the cold of the ice cubes the glass shattered but fortunately I had another pint glass that I think works really well. I should have used fake ice cubes to prevent this from happening. I also decided to scrap the idea of having the cider being poured into the glass as when I tried it out it looked terrible and instead I opted for a full glass with ice and apple cuttings in the pint. Over all I am very happy with the final outcome of my billboard project and had a lot of fun designing the set and shooting. I liked the fact that we had to shoot one image to fit all platforms it was a challenge and caused me to really think about the composition of the shots and experiment with new techniques. I also feel now my confidence is growing with using the phase one camera.